- A Bronze medal with a white neck ribbon
- Accumulates 51 to 70 points from September through May.
- Recognizes students who advance at a steady pace and participate in some local events
- A silver medal with a red neck ribbon.
- Accumulates 71 to 85 points from September through May.
- Recognizes student who consistently do well in both lessons and local events.
- A gold medal with a blue neck ribbon
- Accumulates 86-104 points from September through May
- Recognizes students who consistently do well in lessons.
- Students are often recognized for the high quality of performance in local evaluation events.
Distinguished Performer Trophy
- Trophy with a gold plate insert
- Accumulates 105 points or more from September through May
- Students excel in lessons and other local evaluation events
- Consistently perform at a very high level and advance quickly through graded repertoire.
Select Incentive Program to view complete scoring criteria