- The calendar allows for up to 37 weeks of private lessons. Tuition includes 33 private lessons a year.
- Up to four misses a year are included in the tuition and may not be rescheduled.
- Students may reschedule lessons when more than 48 hours notice is given.
- Additional reschedule days may be available throughout the year in the event of family emergencies, school and sporting events at Dr. Van Dyke's discretion.
- Spring Breaks and Family Vacations are factored into the schedule and may not be rescheduled.
- Any lessons canceled by Dr. Van Dyke will be rescheduled
Termination of Scheduled Lessons
- One calendar month notification is required when the student has studied for a minimum of one year. There are no settlement fees for books and materials in this situation
- Students choosing to discontinue lessons before one year has lapsed will be billed a settlement fee to compensate for materials and other fees rolled into the tuition. One month’s notice is required.
- Last minute termination of lessons will result in a termination fee that will include overhead fees due to the Cincinnati Music Academy for the current month plus any lessons taken at the full per lesson fee based on $80.00 / hour.
- Late payment fees will be assessed as appropriate
Group Lessons and Studio Recitals
- Attendance is optional but strongly suggested
- Students will have choices to determine which class or recital to attend
- Students must register in advance for these classes
- Make-up classes will not be offered. Check schedule to see which class is best for you to attend
Evaluation Events and Other Recitals
- Times for events that have a participation fee cannot be changed once the event deadline has passed.
- Requests for specific times to perform must be submitted prior to the Registration Deadline
- Refunds will not be given if you cancel an event after the registration deadline